Arnold Street Gallery
Artist Call to Exhibit
Artists are invited to apply for exhibition during the Jun- Dec 2019 exhibition program – Applications close 30th April 2019.
Arnold Street Gallery has three exhibition spaces available, comprising a large gallery space, small gallery space and sculpture courtyard. Artists working in all mediums, including painting, drawing, printmaking, animation, photography, ceramics and sculpture are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from contemporary artists living in the Bendigo and Central Victorian regions. We also welcome applications from the Metropolitan and regional areas of Australia.
• Your name, address and contact details
• A current CV as a word document (no longer than A4)
• Quality visual support material including 8 – 10 images – no more than 76 dpi jpg for your application. Higher quality images will be required upon acceptance.
• Dimensions of images
• Artist’s statement outlining intention and context of exhibition
• An exhibition design outlining how you intend to use the space
• Any special requirements (plinths, alterations)
• Support material you consider relevant